If you find any mould in your property, wipe it off immediately with water using a sponge or cloth.
- DO NOT use washing up liquid.
- Apply diluted bleach solution, milton solution or a recommended mould removal product to the affected area (available from most DIY stores). Read instructions carefully before using any mould removal product, always wear rubber gloves.
- Clean clothes and shampoo carpets that are affected by mould.
- DO NOT paint over mould, without it being properly cleaned / removed first. A special (fungicidal) paint MUST be used to help prevent mould recurring.
- Should this continue and you have taken all the steps to prevent mould from recurring, then you should report this to your Estate Manager.