It is the responsibility of all tenants to report repairs, maintenance issues and defects in the premises to their Estate Manager immediately.
The Trust will not repair or replace the tenants own appliances, fixtures or fittings.
The Iveagh Trust repair responsibilities:
- Keep in repair the structure and exterior of the buildings. This includes drains, gutters and external pipes.
- Repair and maintain the main services such as water, gas, electricity, sanitation, heating and hot water.
- Keep in good repair any steps and paths that are an essential means of access to our properties.
- Repair and maintain all communal lighting (unless undertaken by the Local Authority or other Management Company).
- Repair and maintain all common areas i.e. halls, stairways, lighting, fire alarms and lifts (unless under the management of others).
- Maintain open spaces, drainage roads etc. (unless undertaken by the Local Authority or Developer).
- Periodically paint the exterior of buildings where required.
- Emergency – 24 Hours
- Urgent – 5 Days
- Routine – 28 Days