- Rent & any other charges due must be paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly in advance, as per the terms of your tenancy agreement.
How to pay
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or postal order. Cheques and postal orders should be crossed and made payable to “The Iveagh Trust”.
- Payment by standing order may be arranged on request, please contact your Estate Manager if you would like to pay your rent in this manner.
- Late payment of rent is a breach of your tenancy agreement.
- If you are unable to make a rent payment, please contact your Estate Manager as soon as possible.
- We aim to work with our tenants to sort out any difficulties with paying rent. You can contact us if there is a problem and try to reach an agreement, which is reasonable to reduce the arrears, bearing in mind the individual circumstances. However, if the arrears continue to grow, legal proceedings would be taken for recovery of the debt as a last resort.
- Persistent failure to pay your rent on time and in full will result in a Notice to Quit being issued and the termination of your tenancy.
Receipts & Statements
- A receipt is issued for every payment received. This is an important document, you should carefully retain your receipt as proof of payment.
- Tenant account statements are available on request, please contact your Estate Manager.